FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Check and print your Examination/Financial Status on www.ican-ngr.org before payment. The printed copy should be presented to the bank officer to ensure payment of the correct fees.
- Pay the correct fee for
the level being applied for and obtain payment receipt at the
- proceed to www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect to generate your registration e-voucher
- Click on the link at the bottom of this page for online
- Enter your STUDENT REGISTRATION NUMBER and PIN NUMBER
- Complete the online form and click on submit. A scanned
copy (JPEG format, 20KB Maximum size) of your passport photograph and Signature is required
for the online registration.
- Print the COMPLETED ATS (West Africa) EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM after clicking on
- Proceed to the ICAN District Society (displayed on our website www.ican-ngr.or or www.icanexamsonline.org/ats) nearest to you with a copy of the completed online examination form for the collection of a copy of the Insight and your Study Packs. Note that you are only entitled to Study Packs if you are writing the papers for the first time or the papers/level you are to write is not the same as papers written in the past two diets. Lagos centre candidates should collect their copies from our Ebute-Metta Office, 82 Murtala Mohammed Way, Ebute-Metta, Lagos
- Online registration will end on Wednesday, MARCH 3, 2017.
- Candidates may not have access to the examination website after MARCH 3, 2017.
- Deferment of sitting for the examination will not be entertained.
- No refund will be made to candidates for wrong examination payment or examination payment not utilized. Hence, the exam/financial status should be checked before payment.
- Candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination at centres other than the ones indicated on their forms.
- Application for change of examination centres will not be processed after MARCH 3, 2017.
- Candidates are to ensure the accuracy of the information on their forms. The passport photographs must be the true semblance of the applicants and must be of white background; The signature on the registration form must be the personal signature of the candidates.
- Any discrepancies discovered on the signature when compared to signature on the attendance sheets, dockets and answer booklets at the examination hall or marking centre will be taken as a breach of the examination rule. This shall attract appropriate disciplinary action which would be communicated to the affected candidates in due course.
- Candidates may download the ATS Insights, Study Packs, examination time table, dockets and other instructions from the ICAN website.
- Candidates must come to the examination hall with the downloaded docket.
- Online application must be completed by successfully printing out the "COMPLETED ATS (West Africa) EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM" not later than MARCH 3, 2017.
- Visit the website three days after online submission of the examination form to confirm your enrolment using your PIN voucher details..
- Click on the links below for other useful information.
Time Table for the Examination
Important notes to all candidates
Examination Offences and
Warning to all candidates
here for Online MARCH 2017 Examination Application Form